No. 1

Why that name? 
I think it sounds nice to say: "rice and soy". It's easy to remember and tells you something about my origin.

Who Am I?
I am 24 years old, student and I live in a small place in Köln, Germany. I just start my career in fashion last month.

So what is that blog about?
Well, we will see! I read a lot of blogs, most of them are fashion blogs. I'm obsess about so many things - I don't have specific ideas. I just found the right moment to really start my own personal blog.

I hate it to write long texts, because I am not good at it and I'm not a creative writer. So sorry for any misspellings or wrong punctuation! Maybe I quit after some posts. Depends on how much time I'll have during that semester full of courses, and the additional course in spanish (holla!) and working on friday and saturday (in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig spanish fashion company).

By the way I'll hop from english to german or german to english! Depends on my laziness and my moods.

So I hope you enjoy my blog and I would be very happy about any comments <3 

x rice and soy

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts